Mission, Vision, Strategic Goals
The School-Based Health Alliance is a non-profit organization that has a mission to improve the health status of children and youth by advancing and advocating for school-based health care.
School-Based Health Alliance believes that:
- Children and adolescents need high quality, accessible, culturally competent, comprehensive health care.
- The school setting is a sensible and appropriate place to deliver health care because that is where the students are.
- Ideally, the full scope of services is provided directly in a SBHC; alternative models may be dictated by resources and the needs of the community.
- SBHCs reduce health inequities and improve health outcomes for underserved youth.
- SBHCs should be fairly reimbursed for the high-quality health services they provide.
We believe that children and adolescents need access to high-quality care that is focused on their needs. Your donation will allow us to reach more children, ensuring they are healthy and ready to learn!
Membership in the School-Based Health Alliance of Arkansas is a wonderful way to show support, stay informed and become influential in this important organization.